Connect With Us
Our strength is in our people.
Contact Us Today!
GSA Schedule Proposals require the following documents:
How our services benefit you:
These documents require supporting information to validate your company is technically competent, experienced, and financially solvent to meet federal government buying practices. We work with startups, small businesses, and large businesses to help you understand the requirements and how they apply to your business as a government contractor. This guidance increases your ability to gain approval for GSA schedules. Since GSA also requires a minimum of $25,000 in annual sales, we also work with you on marketing strategies to win government bids.
Our services for you:
1. Advisory and Assistance on Government contracting and GSA
2. Proposal templates you can use for Government and GSA bids
3. GSA proposal preparation, review, submission
4. Negotiation preparation and discussions
5. Final Proposal Review
6. Contractor Assistance Visits (CAV) and GSA audit preparation
If you know the process and just need a guide, Commodore Consulting is happy to provide GSA templates so you can do it yourself. We also provide GSA Proposal Review once you have completed your proposal.
Contact Us, for more information about GSA proposal preparation, submission and negotiations or GSA audits!